Enjoy a magical day tour to Toledo from Madrid and discover the city on your own.
Madrid Palace & Spanish Tapas Tour Highlights
- Explore the Royal Palace, home to the monarchs of Spain
- Visit the Throne Room, Banquet Hall, Private Royal Apartments, and uncover the wonders within
- Extensive guided tour of Madrid highlights
- Tapas menu
- Enjoy in comfort the best views of Colón Square, Plaza Castilla, Santiago Bernabéu Stadium, España Square, and Puerta del Sol, the center of the country
- Experience the Spanish gastronomy like never before!
With this incredible combo Madrid sightseeing tour, you discover the Royal Palace of Madrid, with skip-the-line entry and a professionally guided tour. Afterward, jump on board our Madrid Tapas Bus to enjoy the unique experience of a city tour of Madrid while tasting local tapas.
Meeting Point: At 09:00 am Outside of Opera Metro Station, in Isabel II Square. 40.417935, -3.709479
*The starting point for the Touristic Bus with Tapas is in Ferraz 22 street, Templo de Debod, in the bus stop. At 12:00hrs.
- Skip-the-line entry tickets to the Royal Palace
- Licensed bilingual tour guide
- Panoramic guided route by a comfortable, modern bus through Madrid
- Tapas tasting with a drink during the tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food or beverages not described in the inclusion points or description
- Hotel pick-up or transfer