Enjoy a magical day tour to Toledo from Madrid and discover the city on your own.
Toledo History & Monuments Tour Highlights
- Explore the Muslim, Jewish, and Christian neighbourhoods of ancient Toledo alongside an expert guide
- Enter freely into 7 different buildings and monuments throughout the city, 3 of them with guided visit, the other 4 on your own
- Visit the spectacular Toledo Cathedral and the treasures within
- See the artworks of El Greco in the church of Santo Tomé
- Take advantage of extra time to revisit your favourite places, explore further or simply relax
- Enjoy comfortable private bus transport to and from Madrid
Full Toledo Tour to the key 7 monuments with an exclusive Cathedral guided tour.
09:00 am Meeting Point: Las Ventas square, Julio Camba street, outside Las Ventas Metro station (exit Julio Camba Street)
09:30 am Meeting Point: Canovas del Castillo square (Neptuno), in the buses stop.
- Entry tickets to the 7 major monuments in Toledo
- Exclusive guided visit to the Toledo Cathedral
- Professional bilingual guide
- Bus to and from Madrid
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pick-up or transfer
- Food or beverages