Get inside to all parts of Madrid’s Royal Palace and Gardens and enjoy the typical Spanish cuisine with a tapas tasting in a famous bar.
Skip-The-Line Santiago Bernabéu Tour and Touristic Bus with Tapas
- Skip-The-Line visit to the Real Madrid Museum
- Explore the Santiago Bernabéu stadium and its history
- Enjoy an extensive panoramic guided tour of Madrid highlights
- Enjoy in comfort the best views of places like Colón Square, Plaza Castilla, España Square and Puerta del Sol, among others.
- Experience the Spanish gastronomy like never before!
With this wonderful combo you can enjoy a nice visit to the famous Santiago Bernabéu stadium and discover Madrid with our panoramic tour on board the Tapas Bus.
Enjoy a visit to the world famous Santiago Bernabeu Stadium and the Museum of Real Madrid. Your stadium tour will include visits to all parts of the ground, including the Real Madrid dressing room, the presidential box, the press room, the photo room, the trophy room and more.
And complete your experience with our panoramic tour! Taste the most typical Spanish tapas while you enjoy the views of the most emblematic places of the city, always accompanied by explanations of an expert guide.
You can first make the tour of the Santiago Bernabéu Stadium and then the panoramic tour in the Tapas Bus, or vice versa, as you prefer!
The tour of the Santiago Bernabéu Stadium can be done between 11.00am and 6.00pm (The approximate time of the visit is 1 hour and a half)
The panoramic tour can be done at the following times (The approximate time of the visit is 1 hour and a half):
Departures from Templo de Debod (Ferraz Street):
Departures from the Santiago Bernabéu stadium (Door zero):
The tapas menu of the panoramic tour is:
Iberian ham, cheeses from La Mancha, paella, Spanish omelette, Migas from Extremadura, a beer or soft drink or water
Beef hamburger in brioche bread with cheddar cheese and chicken fingers, a soft drink or water
- Skip-the-line entry tickets to the Santiago Bernabeu
- Panoramic guided route by comfortable modern bus through Madrid
- Tapas tasting with a drink during the tour
- Tips (optional)
- Hotel pick up or transfer
- Food or beverages not described in the inclusion points or description
- Please, be aware that the availability of this tour depends on football matches and private events.
- Due to organizational needs, the route may change and some areas close.
- For groups under 20ppl the tour will be conducted by an audio-guide
- Special menu available for coeliac, previous request by the customer when booking the tour
- Important note: The route of panoramic tour can change due to the policies adopted by the Madrid City Council