Madrid Royal Palace with tapas and Retiro Park
Spanish, English | Español, Inglés
- Explore the Royal Palace, home to the monarchs of Spain
- Visit the Throne Room, Banquet Hall, Private Royal Apartments and uncover the wonders within
- Marvel at artworks by Goya and Velázquez, historic tapestries, ornate swords and armour and ancient watches
- Stroll through the Royal Gardens, admiring the ornate 19th century design and flower arrangements
- Enjoy a tapas tasting in one of the most important bar in Madrid
- Discover El Retiro, Madrid’s world famous central park alongside a guide who will take you to the most celebrated monuments and hidden gems
Enjoy a guided tour of the stunning El Retiro Park. Then, get inside to all parts of Madrid’s Royal Palace and finish your tour with the typical Spanish cuisine with a tapas tasting in a famous bar.
Meeting Point: In the Independencia Door of the Retiro Park, in the Independencia Square at 10:00 am.
Then you will enjoy the Royal Palace Tour:
If you have the tour in English: You will meet your guide at 12:30h Outside of Opera Metro Station, in Isabel II Square.
If you have the tour in Spanish: You will meet your guide at 3:30pm Outside of Opera Metro Station, in Isabel II Square.
The Spanish tapas tasting is in Calle Mayor 84, look for a bar with the name CASA CIRIACO
- Entry Tickets to the Royal Palace
- Professional Tour Guide
- Tapas tasting in one of the most important bar in Madrid
- Walking tour of El Retiro Park
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food or beverages not described in the inclusion points or description
- Hotel pick up or transfer