Madrid’s Prado Museum and El Retiro Park guided tour – Discover and enjoy the Prado Museum of Madrid, with a skip-the-line entry and a professionally guided tour.
Royal Palace and Retiro Park
Madrid Palace & Park Tour Highlights
- Explore the Royal Palace, home to the monarchs of Spain
- Visit the Throne Room, Banquet Hall, Private Royal Apartments and uncover the wonders within
- Marvel at artworks by Goya and Velázquez, historic tapestries, ornate swords and armour, and ancient watches
- Stroll through the Royal Gardens, admiring the ornate 19th century design and flower arrangements
- Discover El Retiro, Madrid’s world-famous central park alongside a guide who takes you to the most celebrated monuments and hidden gems
Get inside access to all parts of Madrid’s Royal Palace and Gardens, including the throne room, marvel at the artwork of Goya and Velazquez, and enjoy a local’s guided tour of the stunning El Retiro Park.
Meeting Point: in Puerta de la Independencia of the Retiro Park, in Plaza de la Independencia at 10.00am
For the Royal Palace Tour:
If you have the tour in English: At 12:30h Outside of Opera Metro Station, in Isabel II Square.
If you have the tour in Spanish: At 3:30pm Outside of Opera Metro Station, in Isabel II Square.
- Entry tickets to the Royal Palace
- Professional tour guide
- Walking tour of El Retiro Park
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food or beverages
- Hotel pick-up or transfer