Discover and enjoy the Royal Palace of Madrid, the official residence of the kings of Spain.
Prado Museum & Touristic Bus with Tapas
Madrid Art & Tapas Tour Highlights
- Explore the Prado Museum, one of the best museums around the world
- Take a journey through the eyes of the Spanish painters at the Prado Museum
- Marvel at the wonders of Spanish art
- Extensive panoramic guided tour of Madrid’s highlights
- Tapas menu
- Enjoy in comfort the best views of Colón Square, Plaza Castilla, Santiago Bernabéu Stadium, España Square, and Puerta del Sol, the center of the country
- Experience the Spanish gastronomy like never before!
Discover and enjoy the Prado Museum of Madrid, with a skip-the-line entry and a professional guided tour. After, jump on board our Tapas Bus to enjoy the unique experience of a highlights of Madrid sightseeing tour while tasting local tapas.
Meeting Point: At 10.15 am in Goya statue, Felipe IV Street, 28014.
*The starting point for the touristic bus with tapas is in Ferraz 22 street, Templo de Debod, in the bus stop. At 13:30hrs.
- Entry tickets to the Prado Museum
- Licensed tour guide
- Panoramic guided route on a comfortable, modern bus through Madrid
- Tapas tasting with a drink during the tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food or beverages extras
- Hotel pick-up or transfer